TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Your ad here, right now:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Print
Author Topic: List of Active Admins (Profile links included)  (Read 5043 times)
DAS
Global Admin
1K Newb

Community Punching Bag

« on: December 03, 2013, 10:22:24 PM »

Heya everyone, just in case you're having trouble contacting an admin, each admin listed in this thread offered their information up so don't shy from sending out some friend requests. I'll do my best to keep it updated when newer ones come around, or older ones phase out (temporarily or not). The note below the profile links just contains some relevant information.

Global Admins (Able to help out on all N servers)

DAS
- I have a habit of changing my steam name frequently, and I don't wear a tag. It'd be a good idea to add a nickname to me in steam once you add me (dropdown menu, above View Aliases). I'm most commonly available between 6PM and 1AM EST.

Haley

Kit
-"mainly on 4 and 15, I circulate around if needed! Normally in Newbs Chat and i'll always say if I'm away at work or something."

Olse

Kamo

Noodle Monkey

Anonymouse

Quantico

Jadedgeekgirl
- "I can usually be found playing binding of isaac or sometimes in newbs chat, but feel free to shoot me a message if you need any assistance. I'm a global admin as well, so I can deal with anything on any server! (except sometimes I can't hop into the trade server because my mac client is silly and won't dl the custom map -_-)"

Moneymike
- "I mainly play on the 2forts (5, 11, 21), but I'm global so I can help out on any server. As far as availability, I mainly work from home so I'm at my computer pretty darn often"

Tara
- "I'm global, but in and out, and I never change my steam status."

Mose Schrute
- "I don't play actively much but I'm available on Steam a lot."

Xaran
- "I'm another global admin. Even if I'm not in TF2 very much anymore, I'm always willing to hop on and deal with troublemakers."

Jib
- "add me on steam, generally in newbs chat."

Nuunsa
- "I'm almost always in Newbs chat and willing to help out if needed, and don't worry about bothering me while I'm in another game or if you need help"

Non-Globals (Can only help on certain servers)
Wolf Machina
- "I'm admin on #0, #3 and #27. I'm up for helping anyone out if they can't find someone, I usually have my status set as appropriate (if I'm set to away, I am away)
I'm in the UK so my hours are a little odd, but I seem to cover that time between people getting home from school in the US and the admins getting home from work."

Lady
- "Admin for #'s 1, 5, 8, and 9. I'm on a lot of the time, and I'm always willing to help. I tend to do quite a bit of 'match the admin with the server', so even if I can't help I can find someone who can"

LiQuiD
- " admin on 7,13, and 15 at the moment feel free to message me if you need anything taken care of on those servers and even if its a different server  I can most certainly find someone to handle  it for you. :-)"

Chocolate Chip Cookies
- "I admin the 2fort server 19. I can dish out bans, kicks, and silences (and admin chat warnings) where necessary."
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 11:28:54 AM by DAS » Logged  Jump To Top

I came here for justice, and I'm going to get it. I don't want a policeman's idea of justice, I want a little of the victim's idea of justice. From the bottom looking up, not the top looking down.
Wolf Machina
UBER NEWB!

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 03:41:05 PM »

Feel free to add me to the list on non-globals: Wolf

I'm admin on #0, #3 and #27. I'm up for helping anyone out if they can't find someone, I usually have my status set as appropriate (if I'm set to away, I am away)
I'm in the UK so my hours are a little odd, but I seem to cover that time between people getting home from school in the US and the admins getting home from work.
Logged  Jump To Top

Crit Rocket Crit Rocket Crit Rocket Crit Rocket
Homeless Drifter
UBER NEWB!

Tidings of cardboard signs for all

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 03:50:57 PM »

what the heck is server 0?
Logged  Jump To Top

Silent Scream
Super Newb!

This is a thing.

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 03:57:41 PM »

what the heck is server 0?
We don't talk about server #0.

The event server.
Logged  Jump To Top

Xaran
Global Admin
UBER NEWB!

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 07:04:49 PM »

Xaran

I'm another global admin. Even if I'm not in TF2 very much anymore, I'm always willing to hop on and deal with troublemakers.
Logged  Jump To Top

If I don't get you, my sentry will.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Print

Jump to: