TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Your ad here, right now:
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Anyone up for a Newby Christmas?  (Read 2202 times)
[N] Sui-Chan
Non-Newb Noobie

« on: November 27, 2014, 07:38:54 AM »

I've been told that Secret Santa has only been done once or twice, so I thought about doing it again, for TF2, like trading items and such. You sign up for the event and then after enough time I gather all of the names and assign the pairs. WARNING: If you sign up for this event I HIGHLY would love it if you didn't change your name, or if you do at least tell me. Now because people work and such instead of doing this on Christmas day or the Eve, we give you the whole month of December and half of January.

I would like to start on the first of December, but I won't enforce it, I would like it to be as long as possible.

Proposed dates: December 1 - January 15.

Members: an even number! If there is an odd number of people participating, I'll add myself in otherwise I'll just watch and maintain the event.

Item Quality: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
If the person likes playing Pyro or Demo, they'd like items from those classes, however some people will like nything, so just think about it.

RULES:
1- Don't whine about the gift you've received, this is supposed to be a happy time and the thought is what's supposed to count.
2- There are no winners, unless we can set a time for a match where people use the items they got.
3- IF YOU'RE STUCK GIVE A KEY
4- Usables are allowed (paint, strangifiers etc) but make sure the recipient has a/the item that applies.

Other than that have fun and I love you all my Newb family.

Current Members:
Victor
Nuunsa
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 07:24:52 PM by [N] Sui-Chan » Logged  Jump To Top

Victor
Newbs Regular

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 09:53:54 AM »

I'll sign up, I had a lot of fun doing this last year.
As far as items go, I don't have a particular preference, so go wild!  Wink
Logged  Jump To Top
[N] Sui-Chan
Non-Newb Noobie

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 10:54:38 AM »

I'm going to edit the list of people who sign up into the first post, thanks for signing up Victor.
Logged  Jump To Top

ЯePLaY
Newbling

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 09:42:20 PM »

Sounds fun, sign me up!  Cheesy
Logged  Jump To Top

Kazeko-sama
Newbs Regular

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 07:52:54 AM »

I'll bite. It was pretty fun last year.
Logged  Jump To Top
Pages: [1] 2