TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Online Gaming Training?  (Read 994 times)
tara
Global Admin
1K Newb

« on: January 27, 2014, 11:35:48 AM »

I don't know much, but saw this link on Amazon Local and thought I'd pass it on.  Supposedly for $99, you get online video game training (to create video games for iphone, ipad, or pc).  I don't know much else about it, and I'm not getting any benefit from passing on the link, just thought someone on here might want to try it out.

http://local.amazon.com/east-valley/B00HZRVWF8?src=email&cid=em_dd_852_101_na_s1_&ref_=pe_628140_112352610_rd_md
Logged  Jump To Top

Crap
Global Admin
1K Newb

semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 05:22:45 PM »

Just FYI for anyone who considers this, it seems to be (according to discussions around the net) mostly access to tutorial videos, possibly with access to ask questions via email and chat "when available", rather than an actual "training course".

Logged  Jump To Top

Solarpowered
1K Newb

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 07:02:05 PM »

Shilling for an ex-employer.

Introducing iD Tech Camp!

Summer camp for children ages 7-17 with a broad range of topics from graphic design, webpages, and video game creation!  Located at prestigious universities across the United States, there's sure to be a camp near you!

Anyway, the camp is some pretty cool stuff if you wanna get in on making your own video games, provided you fall into the age bracket.  I've seen the stuff 12 year olds pump out after a week of camp and played them at work.  Sure, some of the level designs were buggy, but man, with a good creative idea that the kids get before they get to camp, the end result is spectacular.
Logged  Jump To Top

jastinbird90
Non-Newb Noobie

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2022, 10:13:09 PM »

A student should have perfect grammatical and writing skills in order to write excellent essay papers. Excellent essay papers are buy research paper original and creatively written. They are precise and have a proper organization.
Logged  Jump To Top
karljrockwell
Non-Newb Noobie

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2022, 10:48:23 PM »

In the final part, conclusions are written, which in turn should follow naturally from the main block of work. The bibliographic list indicates those literary sources that were involved in writing this material. Applications, as a rule, are various paper writing help diagrams, graphs, and illustrations. To successfully defend a thesis, they use not only diagrams, graphs, illustrations, but also various multimedia presentations that can clearly demonstrate what the student is talking about.
Logged  Jump To Top
Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to: