TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21
Print
Author Topic: Meet The Octopus - Octo Q&A  (Read 30922 times)
Victor
Newbs Regular

« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2014, 07:48:31 AM »

What's your favorite breakfast food?
Logged  Jump To Top
octo-dhd
Head Admin
1K Newb

Busy Perma Banning Fools

« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2014, 12:05:42 PM »

I'm not sure if this makes sense, I'll rephrase it if you want me to but:

What has been your favorite unban request dealing with?

oh that is a tough one.  I don't think I have a single one - but I can give a generic answer - the ones I actually enjoy the most are people that are honest and are up front saying they know they shouldn't of done xyz and it wont happen again - since those are the easy ones Smiley   The ones that bring me the most face palming laughter tend to be ones that have outrageous claims that can't be substantiated - like that they let their cousin play but he was outside so it must of bene the dog who accidentally hit their bind for the "n" word on multiple different gaming sessions. 

MY least favorites are ones that try to cite "free speech" or any other justification that involves any obligation on me to provide service for them.  Oh - and the ones that end a dispute with "fucky off I don't want to be unbanned anyways, I'll go play on valve servers" - I get a bit of a chuckle out of those too - why'd they take the time, and do they really enjoy valve servers?
Logged  Jump To Top

octo-dhd
Head Admin
1K Newb

Busy Perma Banning Fools

« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2014, 12:08:20 PM »

What kind of events would you like to see for newbs?

I want more involvement in things like the Halloween contest, I'd like to see more special events (regs vs admins is always fun), I'd like to see the jaded olympics come back.  I'm even wishing we brought back a weekly / bi-weekly newbs event (we used to do zombie fortress or custom map events).  

Mostly I want people with spare time to help out with organizing - I can always supply prizes and support.

Logged  Jump To Top

octo-dhd
Head Admin
1K Newb

Busy Perma Banning Fools

« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2014, 12:09:11 PM »

What is your favorite tf2 item?

Weapon - Force A Nature
Cosmetic - HOUWAR (its a freaking octopus on a hat)
Logged  Jump To Top

octo-dhd
Head Admin
1K Newb

Busy Perma Banning Fools

« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2014, 12:10:28 PM »

What's your favorite breakfast food?

Every day I eat a lightly toasted peanut butter and peanut butter sandvich for breakfast.  My favorite breakfast food is probably french toast though - it just wipes me out too much since I'll eat like 1432431 pieces for me to eat it regularly.
Logged  Jump To Top

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21
Print

Jump to: