TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Enlist for the War in the North! (D&D)  (Read 1938 times)
{N}Olse
Global Admin
1K Newb

The resident leering Yoshi

« on: May 14, 2015, 12:11:17 PM »

Yep, getting another Dungeons & Dragons game together, and I'm looking for players again. Here's the basic info:
  • The planned time is Saturday nights at 8-12 EST. I intend to run this weekly, and I'm shooting for June 6th to start. So if you're available during that time slot on Saturdays, that's a big, big plus, because I likely won't move it.
  • I emphasize story and encourage roleplaying, though it isn't required. There will still be a ton of fighting, though, because, well, war campaign. Tongue
  • Each player is getting a prologue session that is one-on-one with me. This will happen before the campaign proper begins. It'll serve the triple purpose of fleshing out your backstory, getting you used to your character, and, for new players, as a tutorial for the rules.
  • I will need your email if you're interested so I can send you some materials. This includes a setting reference document, a setting map, and character creation and houserules.
  • We will be using Mumble for voice chat and Roll20 for the game table. Both are freeware.
  • I only have 1 open player slot! I currently have Porkchop, his girlfriend, Viking Walrus, Swordbreaker, and {N}You signed up thus far, and my personal player limit is 6. We already have a mage, a ranger, a druid, and a frontline warrior, so keep that in mind.

If you're interested, reply to this thread and shoot me a message on Steam. If you aren't on my friends list, send me an invite and I'll get in touch with you.  Smiley
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 07:39:06 AM by {N}Olse » Logged  Jump To Top

"The players should fit the group; the group shouldn't change for a specific subset of players." ~ Kamo 2014
kamo
Global Admin
1K Newb

Get off my lawn.

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 01:38:49 PM »

Oskar approves this campaign.
Logged  Jump To Top

Chung!
1K Newb

49% Motherfucker, 51% Son of a bitch

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 08:17:47 AM »

God I want to make the time so badly but I just can't  Cry
Logged  Jump To Top

Sharpevil
1K Newb

Hello I am plant

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 10:20:32 PM »

I'm literally in three campaigns right now, else I would.
Logged  Jump To Top

Viking Walrus
Newbling

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 01:20:29 PM »

I will sign up
I shall make a character soon
Logged  Jump To Top

Peace Through Power
Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to: