TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 4231 times)
kamo
Global Admin
1K Newb

Get off my lawn.

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 09:12:24 AM »

So this video got me excited enough to reinstall Fallout 3 and dive back into the world...

...until I remembered how absolutely riddled with bugs it was. What kind of bugs?

Well when the game page says "Notice: Fallout 3 is not optimized for Windows 7 and later." that's a hint.

There are loads of mods/workarounds for it, but the game isn't playable on Win7 in a stock state.

Here's hoping that Bethesda does a bit better quality control on 4. :|
Logged  Jump To Top

You
Global Admin
Newbs Regular

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 05:44:28 PM »

Makes me want to play some fallout.

A tad surprised they are already trying to get preorders on steam, especially when they don't even have a release date posted.
Logged  Jump To Top
danger zone
Global Admin
1K Newb

Haley! {N}

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2015, 06:33:14 PM »

So this video got me excited enough to reinstall Fallout 3 and dive back into the world...

...until I remembered how absolutely riddled with bugs it was. What kind of bugs?

Well when the game page says "Notice: Fallout 3 is not optimized for Windows 7 and later." that's a hint.

There are loads of mods/workarounds for it, but the game isn't playable on Win7 in a stock state.

I never ran into bugs with Fallout 3 on Windows 7 :0
Logged  Jump To Top

12:10 AM - Soari[N]': *Soarin'-kun's grip on Jaded's hands tighten, as he closes his eyes. His entire life, his entire high school career, has led to this. He enjoys the sweet, milky flavor of Jaded's lips, before pulling back and looking at her with a smile full of Kawaii.*
kamo
Global Admin
1K Newb

Get off my lawn.

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015, 09:15:00 AM »

I never ran into bugs with Fallout 3 on Windows 7 :0
Proof that luck exists.

Crap and I had a nice long conversation about our bug experiences, so I know it's not just me. :p
Logged  Jump To Top

hotlesbianassassin
1K Newb

where hot lesbo shit happens

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2015, 10:47:22 PM »

not a big fan of fallout 3 (or any of the bethesda games, actually; always felt their writing sucked), and watching the trailer makes me think that bethesda just doesn't understand the original fallout series and that f4 won't capture the spirit of the original either and that bethesda may as well call all of its fallout games post apocalyptic elder scrolls. not to upset any fans of bethesda games or start an argument. just ranting a bit.
Logged  Jump To Top

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print

Jump to: