TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
Print
Author Topic: So... How have you been...?  (Read 13766 times)
Kit
Global Admin
1K Newb

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 12:06:49 PM »

Hi, I'm Kit. I exist. Grin

Brief update on life:
I've been working non-stop for the last few months. (I'm an associate trainer at a popular bakery-cafe chain)
Since I am one of the 2-3 that can easily move around the store back and forth when needed i'm having such a great time filling in for everyone and staying late. (just kidding)
My computer is trash so TF2 is out, I still hang around the Newbs Chat and play Town of Salem with Kamo almost everyday lol. But i'm really tired and drained out once I get home.
I'm also getting ready to go on another trip, so I'm getting stuff together for that. Otherwise... that's it lol. A few newbs see my antics on the Bookface so they know i'm not entirely dead. Just busy. Tongue

Oh, and I also volunteer for the Smithsonian's National American History museum. Forgot to add that part!
Logged  Jump To Top

You
Global Admin
Newbs Regular

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 02:54:51 PM »

I've gone back to school and am busy studying.

This leads to me being tired all the time.
Logged  Jump To Top
Vayeatte
Super Newb!

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 03:02:22 PM »

Which boss are you stuck on and what system are you playing with?

Knight Artorias on the PC.  I've made it through quite a few overbearing bosses but Artorias is just too fast for me to be able to hit him or heal adequately.  Besides that, he seems to take little damage from my Silver Knight Spear (my main weapon) and he doesn't take extra bleed damage from my Lifehunt Scythe (my backup weapon).

There's no set phantom to summon for help with this boss and I've yet to see someone leave a summon sign outside of his room.   Undecided
Logged  Jump To Top

Grey Devil
Global Admin
OVER 9000 Posts

The Crazy Hobo Under Your Bed

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 05:34:58 PM »

Which boss are you stuck on and what system are you playing with?

Knight Artorias on the PC.  I've made it through quite a few overbearing bosses but Artorias is just too fast for me to be able to hit him or heal adequately.  Besides that, he seems to take little damage from my Silver Knight Spear (my main weapon) and he doesn't take extra bleed damage from my Lifehunt Scythe (my backup weapon).

There's no set phantom to summon for help with this boss and I've yet to see someone leave a summon sign outside of his room.   Undecided
Yeah that boss fight is a pain in the ass. Definitely one of the harder ones, you'll probably need to boost your stats to get enough poise to soak up most of the main hits. However if you're trying to stay at a certain level range you can still do it... i usually do fairly low level runs when playing (ranges from 40-70).

Hmmm, it's been a while since i've played the first one. There definitely is a trick to it, but i forget... what's your build? I think the hardest build to kill him with is dex or str builds. But i highly recommend checking for suggestions or guides on how to beat him on dedicated Dark Souls forums, i highly recommend http://darksouls.wikidot.com/ and if you need specific help look at their forums. Seriously they're a great community and they were a huge help to me when playing.
Logged  Jump To Top

danger zone
Global Admin
1K Newb

Haley! {N}

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2015, 07:01:27 PM »

Full time job (hour drive there, 9 hours of work, 1+ hour drive back) at a preschool/daycare (we're doing a Summer Camp thing atm) is eating up all my time. When I do get home I manage to make dinner for hubby and baby, maybe play a bit of Witcher 3, and then I gotta head back to bed. RIP my life.

Logged  Jump To Top

12:10 AM - Soari[N]': *Soarin'-kun's grip on Jaded's hands tighten, as he closes his eyes. His entire life, his entire high school career, has led to this. He enjoys the sweet, milky flavor of Jaded's lips, before pulling back and looking at her with a smile full of Kawaii.*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
Print

Jump to: