TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
Print
Author Topic: So... How have you been...?  (Read 13765 times)
Grey Devil
Global Admin
OVER 9000 Posts

The Crazy Hobo Under Your Bed

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2015, 05:12:50 AM »

My current life status is busy as hell. I had some project management classes I had to attend for work and now I'm terribly behind on work e.e
Logged  Jump To Top

{N}Olse
Global Admin
1K Newb

The resident leering Yoshi

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2015, 12:10:06 PM »

Oh hey this thread.

Well, the two biggest things in my life right now are my laptop being weird (no PC games for me for now, like at all), and my current stalking of that elusive prey: a job. Currently applied for the third time in as many months to the Library, hopefully I won't have to settle for a supermarket job.

Then again, I am writing better/more than I have in the last two years, so that's nice. Tongue
Logged  Jump To Top

"The players should fit the group; the group shouldn't change for a specific subset of players." ~ Kamo 2014
You
Global Admin
Newbs Regular

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2015, 02:28:56 PM »

Oh hey this thread.

Well, the two biggest things in my life right now are my laptop being weird (no PC games for me for now, like at all), and my current stalking of that elusive prey: a job. Currently applied for the third time in as many months to the Library, hopefully I won't have to settle for a supermarket job.

Then again, I am writing better/more than I have in the last two years, so that's nice. Tongue

You should check out doing some freelance writing for like magazines or something, if you haven't all ready.  It may not be the best money or the writing you are into, but it is something.

As for me I have been swamped with school and other irl things and am wishing I had more time+sleep
Logged  Jump To Top
danger zone
Global Admin
1K Newb

Haley! {N}

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2015, 06:27:24 PM »

Saved up and put aside money the past 6 months and now me and hubby and baby are in CA for a week to go to Disneyland and the beach and stuff. Wooooo vacation.
Logged  Jump To Top

12:10 AM - Soari[N]': *Soarin'-kun's grip on Jaded's hands tighten, as he closes his eyes. His entire life, his entire high school career, has led to this. He enjoys the sweet, milky flavor of Jaded's lips, before pulling back and looking at her with a smile full of Kawaii.*
moneymike69247
Global Admin
UBER NEWB!

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2015, 09:34:49 PM »

Saved up and put aside money the past 6 months and now me and hubby and baby are in CA for a week to go to Disneyland and the beach and stuff. Wooooo vacation.

Have fun at Disney! September's the perfect time to go, especially if you go during the week. Went last year and there were no lines. Longest wait was maybe half an hour at Pirates.

Downside is since they know their attendance is lower, they typically use the time to refurbish rides, so there'll probably be closures.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 09:36:48 PM by moneymike69247 » Logged  Jump To Top

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
Print

Jump to: