TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Trove - New Newbs community?  (Read 3841 times)
Anonymouse
Global Admin
Super Newb!

« on: August 03, 2015, 12:32:52 PM »

Any interest in a Newbs Trove community? There's a pretty good opportunity to get some fresh blood.

For those unaware about what Trove is:

It's an MMO Diablo-esque + Minecraft type game. You pretty much run mini-dungeons to get items that you break down into components to make blocks/other items. You even have the ability to have like a "home world" where you can make your own community - my thought would be to have some really creative people build like a 2fort or something.

It's mindless, yet pretty fun.

Anyone interested in playing/joining, message me on Steam or in-game Anonymousen!
Logged  Jump To Top
Anonymouse
Global Admin
Super Newb!

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 12:45:41 PM »

I should note: This is Free to play!

Also: I'd suggest starting out as a DragonKnight, Candy Barbarian, Knight, Necro, Boomeranger, or Pirate Captain.

The rest of the classes are pretty weak and struggle a lot doing the dungeons solo.

You unlock all the classes quickly - so just pick one of the above and then unlock a more appealing class (if one of those aren't!)
Logged  Jump To Top
{N}Olse
Global Admin
1K Newb

The resident leering Yoshi

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 05:12:58 AM »

I downloaded this game on Sunday, and I can attest to most of what Anonymouse says.

Yesterday morning, I got a raptor mount.

That's all you need to know from me. Tongue
Logged  Jump To Top

"The players should fit the group; the group shouldn't change for a specific subset of players." ~ Kamo 2014
danger zone
Global Admin
1K Newb

Haley! {N}

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 11:57:40 AM »

Just started today (yay sick days) and so far it's pretty fun Cheesy

;-; like an hour after I started playing the servers went offline. booooo.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 12:05:02 PM by danger zone » Logged  Jump To Top

12:10 AM - Soari[N]': *Soarin'-kun's grip on Jaded's hands tighten, as he closes his eyes. His entire life, his entire high school career, has led to this. He enjoys the sweet, milky flavor of Jaded's lips, before pulling back and looking at her with a smile full of Kawaii.*
Grey Devil
Global Admin
OVER 9000 Posts

The Crazy Hobo Under Your Bed

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 02:15:39 PM »

This week looks to be real busy for me since work is work and I'm entertaining someone from out of town. Game sounds fun, I'll check it out soon and if I like it I'll hop on and help (:
Logged  Jump To Top

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print

Jump to: