TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: IF there's no admin  (Read 2390 times)
Sur_Superior
Non-Newb Noobie

« on: October 01, 2015, 04:42:43 PM »

Well the super secret admin board is good and all but what if there's no admin even after a year or two I haven't seen one on the server I play on and I haven't been able to figure out how to find an admin on a server and inform them I was looking to become an Admin. Anyone have Any thoughts?
Logged  Jump To Top
Lindorm
Newbs Regular

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 05:19:51 PM »

You can always find admins in our public steam group chatroom.

If you spot someone with our tag [N] they aren't admins but most of them have admins on their friendslists. Some members, like myself however, don't use the tag. 
Logged  Jump To Top

beer and tf2 walk hand in hand
{N} Quantico
Global Admin
1K Newb

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 06:44:31 PM »

Well the super secret admin board is good and all but what if there's no admin even after a year or two I haven't seen one on the server I play on and I haven't been able to figure out how to find an admin on a server and inform them I was looking to become an Admin. Anyone have Any thoughts?

What server do you play on Huh?
Logged  Jump To Top

danger zone
Global Admin
1K Newb

Haley! {N}

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 08:04:35 PM »

What server do you play on Huh?

His member application states he is a regular on #02
Logged  Jump To Top

12:10 AM - Soari[N]': *Soarin'-kun's grip on Jaded's hands tighten, as he closes his eyes. His entire life, his entire high school career, has led to this. He enjoys the sweet, milky flavor of Jaded's lips, before pulling back and looking at her with a smile full of Kawaii.*
{N} Quantico
Global Admin
1K Newb

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 08:57:39 PM »

Well--I am going to have to disagree with him as I am on 2-18 every day unless I am traveling and then I notify Jib or Crap.  Additionally almost all of the active admins pop in or out of the Trades.

Quan 
Logged  Jump To Top

Pages: [1] 2
Print

Jump to: