TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Hello Everyone! Happy Holidays from Kittery Claus.  (Read 4086 times)
Kit
Global Admin
1K Newb

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

« on: December 18, 2015, 07:55:05 AM »

I'm going to state the obvious in this entire website: it's dead. Dead dead dead AAAAND dead with the occasional blip of stuff lol.

I miss you guys. Happy Holidays! Hope everyone is alive and well.
Should also make more attempts to be on here... a goal for 2016.

Oh and I guess TF2 is still a thing, even though I can't run it anymore Tongue

What's everyone's holiday plans!
Logged  Jump To Top

Blue Banana
Newbs Regular

:|

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 03:41:11 AM »

Hi there! I don't know if you're going to read this considering that this place is very quiet, but I might as well respond.

I'm thinking of going to a couple of Smash Bros. tournaments that are a little out of the way for me since I have time to do it during the holidays. Normally I can't go to most tournaments due to college and lack of transportation, and the ones that I do go to tend to be very small in terms of entrants.

Otherwise, not much happening for me during the holidays as far as I know. I've been fairly invested in Smash Bros. and starting to get into Splatoon, though I still play TF2 now and then, mostly on Valve and skial servers.

Happy holidays TF2Newbs! I know that this place wasn't as active as before when I joined, but it still helped me ease into interacting with online communities.
Logged  Jump To Top
Obey
UBER NEWB!

Rock Paper Scissors is life.

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 10:25:56 AM »

Servers may not be very active, but the blog is still getting hits (~100 a day, more on weekends).

Here's the newest post.

I've been spending time away from the computer of late, playing games on my phone instead, except for a few games of Talisman here and there.

If anyone would like to host an event, I'd love to come back and play again. Too bad the contracts can't be earned on private servers.
Logged  Jump To Top

You
Global Admin
Newbs Regular

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 08:32:46 AM »

I just started my break late last night.  I got Ark Survival Evolved and have been playing it online, it does allow group[s to host their own servers so it may be something to look at.

There also is some things being worked out with maybe a Newbs CS:GO thing.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying any holidays they celebrate or just enjoying life.
Logged  Jump To Top
{N}Olse
Global Admin
1K Newb

The resident leering Yoshi

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 05:29:51 AM »

Things have been pretty quiet for me lately, except prepping for Christmas at our place. Lots of food to cook. Tongue

Recently, I've gotten back into Planetside 2 a bit, and I'm finally learning Crusader Kings II. I've popped into TF2 a couple of times, and I do not like what I've seen. Undecided

Other than that, still getting a Dungeons and Dragons game together. I've got four players lined up, it's just a matter of getting a common block of time and making some edits to my homebrew material. It's also 5th edition, so it should be smoother than my campaigns earlier this year.

I guess the worst thing is I'm dead broke and still looking for work, but that should hopefully change by the end of next month.

Merry Xmas to all you other Newbs!
Logged  Jump To Top

"The players should fit the group; the group shouldn't change for a specific subset of players." ~ Kamo 2014
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print

Jump to: