TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: sup Newbs  (Read 2914 times)
Nastradamus
UBER NEWB!

Zoom Zoom

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 11:31:24 PM »

*waves*

Hey Choco

Howdy!

PS Life is Strange is on my "to do" list, I've heard lots good stuff about it. Only time, time... =)

Its an interesting game.

I am currently playing:
Sunless Sea
Caribbean Blood and Gold (Pirate Mount and Blade)
AOE3 and AOM
Mordheim City of the Damned

I also want to get back into some trackmania

i havent played any of these games.

Star Wars: The Old Republic
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012 Criterion version)
Minecraft
Town of Salem

...when I'm not working stupid long hours.

Also trying to resist the pull of the new WoW expansion hype.  Legion looks *really* good though... :/

i put a reservation down for Legion.

THe Division has a beta program running on PS4 and Steam. In steam search for the game then in the area where it gives information about the game scroll down and you will see a "beta sign up". its an interesting game. 3rd person shooter, rpg elements, co-op, 4 player teams, PvP.
Logged  Jump To Top

2 in the bush... is worth ..
You
Global Admin
Newbs Regular

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 07:12:24 PM »

No Age of Mythology :O

Tell me you've at least played age of empires 2?

Track mania used to have a free component (really fun by itself) and should still have it.

The other ones are relatively new but you should look into them if you are into more strategy type games (not rts but not straight up rpg, though there are rpg components in some of them).
Logged  Jump To Top
Obey
UBER NEWB!

Rock Paper Scissors is life.

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 10:11:47 AM »

My laptop is dead, after the third power issue in a row (housing where the cord hooks up keeps loosening/breaking). Several other laptops marginally run Steam but have their own issues. Wifey got a brand new computer... but nah. I've gotten away from the computer for a while.

I put Final Fantasy XII into the PS2 for another go-through; I've only beaten it once. When I get my taxes, I'll probably spring for a new laptop and be active on Steam again.

I've been playing more board games, too. I picked up Talisman on Steam, then bought the hard copy of the game; finished collecting all of the expansions of A Touch of Evil; now I'm collecting all of Boss Monster.  Settlers of Catan and Yahtzee have also seen play.
Logged  Jump To Top

Nastradamus
UBER NEWB!

Zoom Zoom

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2016, 05:57:52 PM »

No Age of Mythology :O

Tell me you've at least played age of empires 2?

ahh yes yes Age of Mythology, my favorite were the Egyptians. I was terrible but I liked the units. AoE2 that was before Age of Mythology.

I put Final Fantasy XII into the PS2 for another go-through; I've only beaten it once. When I get my taxes, I'll probably spring for a new laptop and be active on Steam again.

FFXII, the one with the lady guns?

YAHTZEE!

« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 06:08:42 PM by Nastradamus » Logged  Jump To Top

2 in the bush... is worth ..
Vayeatte
Super Newb!

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2016, 07:02:56 PM »

My laptop is dead, after the third power issue in a row (housing where the cord hooks up keeps loosening/breaking). Several other laptops marginally run Steam but have their own issues. Wifey got a brand new computer... but nah. I've gotten away from the computer for a while.

I've been playing more board games, too. I picked up Talisman on Steam, then bought the hard copy of the game; finished collecting all of the expansions of A Touch of Evil; now I'm collecting all of Boss Monster.  Settlers of Catan and Yahtzee have also seen play.

If you like board games you should try Wiz-War.  It's not on Steam but it's my favorite board game.  Smiley
Logged  Jump To Top

Pages: 1 [2]
Print

Jump to: