TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Your ad here, right now:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Overwatch  (Read 6570 times)
TheJib
Head Admin
1K Newb

The Pixelat0r! <<

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2016, 05:35:23 PM »

Played the open access beta and it was a lot of fun. It is extremely smooth. I really hope hacks don't take this game over though. If ONLY they allowed community servers..
Logged  Jump To Top

kamo
Global Admin
1K Newb

Get off my lawn.

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2016, 11:09:42 AM »

Played the open access beta and it was a lot of fun. It is extremely smooth. I really hope hacks don't take this game over though. If ONLY they allowed community servers..
Knowing that any game can be hacked to one extent or another, I will say that Blizzard has traditionally been pretty damn aggressive about it, far moreso than Valve imo.
Logged  Jump To Top

[N]ova Shikirori™
UBER NEWB!

The Newbs Workaholic ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2016, 12:02:04 PM »

I'm concerned about cross platform servers. It was very apparent that PC users were on my PS4 game, and using aimbots already. In spectator mode I found about 4 users who were snapping to other player's heads. Using Hanzo was usually a choice for anyone I went against that was using hacks.
Logged  Jump To Top

"An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it."

Click --->Steam Profile

danger zone
Global Admin
1K Newb

Haley! {N}

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2016, 12:42:21 PM »

I'm concerned about cross platform servers. It was very apparent that PC users were on my PS4 game, and using aimbots already. In spectator mode I found about 4 users who were snapping to other player's heads. Using Hanzo was usually a choice for anyone I went against that was using hacks.

Overwatch doesn't support cross platform. PC users can only play on PC, Xbox only on Xbox, and PS on PS.
Logged  Jump To Top

12:10 AM - Soari[N]': *Soarin'-kun's grip on Jaded's hands tighten, as he closes his eyes. His entire life, his entire high school career, has led to this. He enjoys the sweet, milky flavor of Jaded's lips, before pulling back and looking at her with a smile full of Kawaii.*
[N]ova Shikirori™
UBER NEWB!

The Newbs Workaholic ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2016, 01:42:23 PM »

Overwatch doesn't support cross platform. PC users can only play on PC, Xbox only on Xbox, and PS on PS.

I came to that conclusion becauseof my time in spectator mode.You can't use any hacks on PS4, at least not easily. But if you say so.
Logged  Jump To Top

"An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it."

Click --->Steam Profile

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print

Jump to: