TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Your ad here, right now:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Overwatch  (Read 7411 times)
Kit
Global Admin
1K Newb

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 01:12:56 PM »

Yep. It's team fortress 3. If only there were private servers, it could have ushered in a resurgence here.

If there was such a thing and if Blizzard ever allowed it, I'd invest in this idea.
Logged  Jump To Top

danger zone
Global Admin
1K Newb

Haley! {N}

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 01:28:03 PM »

I don't think it would ever be possible for Blizzard to set the game up to accept private servers
Logged  Jump To Top

12:10 AM - Soari[N]': *Soarin'-kun's grip on Jaded's hands tighten, as he closes his eyes. His entire life, his entire high school career, has led to this. He enjoys the sweet, milky flavor of Jaded's lips, before pulling back and looking at her with a smile full of Kawaii.*
Sharpevil
1K Newb

Hello I am plant

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2016, 03:04:17 PM »

I don't think it would ever be possible for Blizzard to set the game up to accept private servers

Nope, they've made their stance clear on that. All games are run through battle.net. It's a shame.
Logged  Jump To Top

redBadger
Admin
UBER NEWB!

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 08:50:40 PM »

redBadger#11595
Logged  Jump To Top
[N]ova Shikirori™
UBER NEWB!

The Newbs Workaholic ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2016, 12:16:33 PM »

Overwatch beta was great. Just great. I played it on the PS4 cause of my PC problems and the game is just fun.

The first half hour of play and I was thinking "glorified TF2". Still sorta think that but it's not such a great opinion of mine. Many things are unique in Overwatch but of course things are repeated. I'm almost certain Overwatch will not last as long as TF2 has, it just lacks the simple interactions like TF2 has (ex: rocket jumping, sticky " ", etc.) The simple things we can do in TF2 is what makes it fun.

I'm still behind Valve making an next gen TF2, I think they would dominate the market yet again. Old generation just sucked ass, simple as that. Valve won't. But the playerbase is very much still there. In game chat I talked to many past TF2 players.

Nothing else to really say about it except I am definitely getting it.
Logged  Jump To Top

"An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it."

Click --->Steam Profile

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print

Jump to: