TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Your ad here, right now:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21
Print
Author Topic: XCOM 2: [N]ewbs Edition!  (Read 7479 times)
[N]ova Shikirori™
UBER NEWB!

The Newbs Workaholic ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2017, 12:24:21 AM »

Loving this by the way Olse. Keep it up.
Logged  Jump To Top

"An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it."

Click --->Steam Profile

{N}Olse
Global Admin
1K Newb

The resident leering Yoshi

« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2017, 09:33:30 AM »

Hey all, I'm going to be slowing this down a bit, since I've got a lot of stuff on my plate at the moment. Most of it is good stuff, though, and I'm not abandoning this thread. It's just I want to do other things, things that might actually net me some cash, and something has to give a bit. I'm gonna write this anyhow, so I've decided to ease up on my "once a week" plan a helluva whole lot. It's not been holding up lately, anyways.

So until things creatively go into a lull, which could be a while, XCOM 2: [N]ewbs Edition is going to only update once a month. Or thrice a month. The point is: I'm doing one big installment a month instead of the semi-erratic schedule I have going now.

The thread is going to update on each month's third Sunday, and again on that week's Wednesday and Friday. This means the next update will be on April 16th.

I want to see where this goes as much as you do, but only so many hours and all that. You can hit me up on Steam whenever, and I'm tryin to hop into the Newbs Discord more often. Tongue

Thank you for your patience.
Logged  Jump To Top

"The players should fit the group; the group shouldn't change for a specific subset of players." ~ Kamo 2014
[N]ova Shikirori™
UBER NEWB!

The Newbs Workaholic ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2017, 11:53:28 AM »

Sounds good Olse. Thanks for your hard work. Hope all is well.
Logged  Jump To Top

"An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it."

Click --->Steam Profile

{N}Olse
Global Admin
1K Newb

The resident leering Yoshi

« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2017, 06:40:44 AM »

Due to real life stuffs, I have to regretfully put this on hold. I don't know when I'll get back to it, but, short of everything going horribly wrong, I know I eventually will. I've just got a lot more on my plate than I thought I would at this point, and not a lot of it is coming together particularly smoothly. I'm doing fine, just a hectic patch.

So yeah, for the foreseeable future, XCOM 2: [N]ewbs Edition is on hiatus. Not a permanent hiatus, but potentially a long one.  Undecided

Thanks to everyone who's been reading/keeping up with this, and especially people who've put in characters. I'm going to do my best to get back to this once things have settled down.

You can hit me up on Steam, and I'll be around more often on the Newbs Discord. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Logged  Jump To Top

"The players should fit the group; the group shouldn't change for a specific subset of players." ~ Kamo 2014
kamo
Global Admin
1K Newb

Get off my lawn.

« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2017, 02:18:05 PM »

Due to real life stuffs, I have to regretfully put this on hold. I don't know when I'll get back to it, but, short of everything going horribly wrong, I know I eventually will. I've just got a lot more on my plate than I thought I would at this point, and not a lot of it is coming together particularly smoothly. I'm doing fine, just a hectic patch.

So yeah, for the foreseeable future, XCOM 2: [N]ewbs Edition is on hiatus. Not a permanent hiatus, but potentially a long one.  Undecided

Thanks to everyone who's been reading/keeping up with this, and especially people who've put in characters. I'm going to do my best to get back to this once things have settled down.

You can hit me up on Steam, and I'll be around more often on the Newbs Discord. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

*nods skull head sharply, standing ready with exo-suit and cannon*
Logged  Jump To Top

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21
Print

Jump to: