TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Your ad here, right now:
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: What'cha Playing Lately?  (Read 1397 times)
Obey
UBER NEWB!

Rock Paper Scissors is life.

« on: March 01, 2017, 04:48:52 PM »

Title. What are you playing lately, Steam or otherwise?

You guys answer first.
Logged  Jump To Top

Vayeatte
Super Newb!

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 08:29:21 AM »

I've been playing Bloodborne on PS4.  It's been a gory and fun experience so far.  Smiley
Logged  Jump To Top

{N}Olse
Global Admin
1K Newb

The resident leering Yoshi

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 10:10:24 AM »

Aside from the DnD campaign I've been running the past few months, three games have been stealing time. Those would be Mordheim: City of the Damned, Overwatch, and Minecraft.

I'm getting back into XCOM2 after my health-related break, and that one week when I got Stardew Valley proved to be hella unproductive everywhere else, so I'm keeping away from that for a while. Tongue
Logged  Jump To Top

"The players should fit the group; the group shouldn't change for a specific subset of players." ~ Kamo 2014
Obey
UBER NEWB!

Rock Paper Scissors is life.

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 06:48:50 AM »

Olse: I've heard the same about Stardew Valley, that those who like the game can really sink their time into it to a Sims-level of dedication. Not sure if the screenshots on the store page do the game justice.

So Obey finally got his mitts on Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered, and is quickly statmaxing his party in an attempt to beat Penance for the first time! If you've played FFX before on the PS2, this version has the International content, including the superboss Penance. And yeah, the graphical upgrade is really nice on my flatscreen TV  Cool

Other than that, I've been in some TF2 comp this season (not doing great, what can ya do?), and some MvM and casualing. I'll say this much: when it comes to Casual Mode 2fort, there are too many players that think you're not supposed to play the objective, and get mad when you attempt to do so. At least you're likely to find a similar-skilled group of 2forters on the other side to force a nice long stalemate!

Finally, Wifey and I have been playing a lot of Terraria. "Playing" as in: draining ALL of the lava from our Hell biome to the bottom of the world, then building an asphalt highway over it. Boring? Nah--it's relaxing after a stressful day of work, with a podcast or Pandora in the background, just digging away, draining lava, and killing your 10,000th Hellbat (seriously).

Oh, and we're still starting up #04 several times a week!
Logged  Jump To Top

Vayeatte
Super Newb!

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 07:08:52 AM »

I've long since finished with Stardew Valley but I'm sure if I were to pick it up again it'd be hard to put back down.  That game is seriously addictive.  Tongue

Also, Obey, if you've got a PS4 (or Vita) you should check out Dragon Quest Builders.  It's a Minecraft'esque game that focuses on story but also has a free build mode.
Logged  Jump To Top

Pages: [1] 2
Print

Jump to: