TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22
Print
Author Topic: Favorite L4D Moments?  (Read 35594 times)
Orsa
UBER NEWB!

The Resident The Guy

« on: December 10, 2008, 08:37:28 PM »

Good or bad, post your favorite moments here.

Andy, Drew, Verrah and I played an epic game earlier. 

In No Mercy 1, we were infected and there were 3 survivors left coming up on the car with the alarm.  Verrah (Hunter), Andy (Smoker) and I (Hunter) were perched on the building directly back from the car.  Right as they neared the car, Andy grabbed one and Verrah and I pounced on the other two, finishing the round. Cheesy

No Mercy 3 and 4 the other team almost immediately got a tank.  On 3 especially, I spawned in the safe room hearing the tank music.  We were all like, "WTF".

On No Mercy 5, we held them up on top of the ladder for almost a full two minutes.  Someone (Verrah?) was there as a boomer and vomited on the first few survivors.  Right before the first one got off, I pounced on him and he fell all the way back down, taking pounce and fall damage, leaving him at about 20 health at the bottom.  I stayed on him, and because of the boomer, the horde mobbed him.  He died before his teammates even realized what happened.
Logged  Jump To Top

Headshot Hitman
Global Moderator
1K Newb

LOL WHEREZ MA MASTER SORD.

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 08:43:02 PM »

No Mercy (3)

Survivors Rush out, I spawn as tank.

Zoey decides to stay back and look for supplies in a garage, thankfully, a car is there.

Next thing i know I have 125x hits on Zoey, as i see the poor girl under the roof of the front of the car. One down 3 to go.

Rush through a small door and knock down 2 people, chase one guy down who leaves the crowd, still have most of my health, and he gets knocked down.

Circle around to Zoey, where she is dying quickly, where I see Francis getting all fresh with her. Hit the car again, Zoey instantly dies, and Francis goes down.

Still at about 4000 health, I find Bill a second from pulling up Louis up, rush up and hit him, and accidently the boomer next to both of them. Soon poor Bill is swarmed with the mob and can't run anywhere. A couple of knocks later, i see a neat little sign in the bottom right of my screen popup: ALL 4 DEAD.

Needless to say, I was happy.
Logged  Jump To Top

NFreak
1K Newb

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 08:45:06 PM »

I find Bill a second from pulling up Louis up
Of course.
Logged  Jump To Top

Ejc
Newbling

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 10:20:51 PM »

blood harvest versus stage 1: me drew and 2 other people i dont remember were playing. beginning of the round i lag to much and hang off the cliff. drew and the rest of my teamates decides to save me and comes. then somehow first drew falls down, then the other 2 teamates fall. me and drew were laughing saying how the freak did all 3 of us fall. the other team was lulzing too
Logged  Jump To Top

danger zone
Global Admin
1K Newb

Haley! {N}

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 11:45:49 PM »

blood harvest versus stage 1: me drew and 2 other people i dont remember were playing. beginning of the round i lag to much and hang off the cliff. drew and the rest of my teamates decides to save me and comes. then somehow first drew falls down, then the other 2 teamates fall. me and drew were laughing saying how the freak did all 3 of us fall. the other team was lulzing too

I was the other one...

You got us all killed.
Logged  Jump To Top

12:10 AM - Soari[N]': *Soarin'-kun's grip on Jaded's hands tighten, as he closes his eyes. His entire life, his entire high school career, has led to this. He enjoys the sweet, milky flavor of Jaded's lips, before pulling back and looking at her with a smile full of Kawaii.*
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22
Print

Jump to: