TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104]
Print
Author Topic: Upcoming movies  (Read 110471 times)
moneymike69247
Global Admin
UBER NEWB!

« Reply #515 on: September 11, 2014, 11:55:26 AM »

Interstellar!

Teaser Trailer #1
Full Trailer #2
Full Trailer #3

I'm a huge fan of Christopher Nolan's work, he's the director The Dark Knight trilogy, Memento, and The Prestige. Now he's made an epic space adventure movie Shocked. Can't wait until this comes out in November Grin
Logged  Jump To Top

Grey Devil
Global Admin
OVER 9000 Posts

The Crazy Hobo Under Your Bed

« Reply #516 on: September 11, 2014, 12:34:46 PM »

Interstellar!

Teaser Trailer #1
Full Trailer #2
Full Trailer #3

I'm a huge fan of Christopher Nolan's work, he's the director The Dark Knight trilogy, Memento, and The Prestige. Now he's made an epic space adventure movie Shocked. Can't wait until this comes out in November Grin
Memento is probably one of his best movies, the editing alone is pretty inspired. And i'm also pretty excited for Interstellar as well, it looks great and i love that the interstellar ship's engine is based around current theoretical Faster Than Light engines.
Logged  Jump To Top

BlueArmadillo
Newbling

« Reply #517 on: September 12, 2014, 06:30:25 AM »

Interstellar!

Teaser Trailer #1
Full Trailer #2
Full Trailer #3

Memento is probably one of his best movies, the editing alone is pretty inspired. And i'm also pretty excited for Interstellar as well, it looks great and i love that the interstellar ship's engine is based around current theoretical Faster Than Light engines.

I loved Memento.  Just dug that out of my box of movies and was planning on watching it this weekend.  Those trailers for Interstellar look pretty good, I don't know how this wasn't on my radar already.  Thanks for the heads up.  Noiice!
Logged  Jump To Top

2fort stats

Hightower stats (questing for 0, and possibly negative, points)
Grey Devil
Global Admin
OVER 9000 Posts

The Crazy Hobo Under Your Bed

« Reply #518 on: May 16, 2015, 01:11:50 PM »

I just saw Mad Max: Fury Road and God Damn that movie is crazy. It's pretty much Borderlands The Movie, maybe not as wacky but I think the comparison is apt. I would give my thoughts about the movie more specifically but I don't want to taint the movie for anyone. Highly recommended, the movie is relentless and fast paced. I spent most of the time on the edge of my seat.
Logged  Jump To Top

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104]
Print

Jump to: