TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19
Print
Author Topic: Borderlands Classes/Characters  (Read 25451 times)
frank
1K Newb

star quarterback president MVP

« on: October 28, 2009, 09:56:07 AM »

So, since Borderlands has multiplayer and all that fun stuff, I was kind of wondering who picked what class, and why.  Verrah and I were talking about it and he thinks Roland will be most played, and originally I disagreed but I thought about it more and he's probably right.  I suspect Mordecai will be least played.

I, personally, have a save file of Brick and a save file of Roland, though I enjoy Roland a lot more due to better survivability.
Logged  Jump To Top

Bricksolid
Newbs Regular

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 10:38:42 AM »

I picked brick because well.... I play tank.
Logged  Jump To Top

Grey Devil
Global Admin
OVER 9000 Posts

The Crazy Hobo Under Your Bed

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 11:00:48 AM »

So, since Borderlands has multiplayer and all that fun stuff, I was kind of wondering who picked what class, and why.  Verrah and I were talking about it and he thinks Roland will be most played, and originally I disagreed but I thought about it more and he's probably right.  I suspect Mordecai will be least played.

I, personally, have a save file of Brick and a save file of Roland, though I enjoy Roland a lot more due to better survivability.
I picked Mordecai (aka: Hunter class) and so far i really like playing him, the hawk is extremely handy especially when you get mobbed and you dont have time to focus on everyone. It's also a sure way to deal a lot of damage to some of the tougher enemy types. I also find myself sniping a lot with rifles and revolvers.

If i replay the game again, i might pick the siren class.
Logged  Jump To Top

Shubingrubin
Newbling

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 11:34:13 AM »

I went with a mordecai and roland, but I prefer
mordecai. Snipers and pistols, WOOT!
Logged  Jump To Top

Ggglygy
1K Newb

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 01:13:21 PM »

Picked Siren so I can distract my friends with tits once multiplayer gets figured out.
Logged  Jump To Top

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19
Print

Jump to: