TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Sorry, guys. The contest is cancelled.  (Read 10940 times)
Kekkimaru
UBER NEWB!

☢☢☢☢☢☢

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 02:37:44 AM »

Okay, update: I may have screwed myself over. I just got an email saying someone tried to reset my WoW password, so I may be keylogged. I'm running antiviruses, and my WoW account has an authenticator, but I mentioned the trading hats for games thing in my steam support ticket, so if it was someone else accessing my steam, this might keep it disabled permanently. It's also entirely possible that the recent security leak on the gawker blogs passwords is the cause of this, in which case at least my bank account is safe. Very worried at the number of things that could be happening at an already stressful time of my life. (Not only is it finals week in college, but I'm dropping out temporarily.)
Didn't you search to see if any of your accounts on gawker were compromised? Shit sucks regardless though, I only had my steam account hijacked once, and it was after downloading JFK Reloaded. I want to play the game again, but I'm so paranoid about having my shit fucked up the last time that I probably won't ever redownload it from anywhere.
Logged  Jump To Top

redBadger
Admin
UBER NEWB!

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2010, 12:52:36 PM »

What is gawker? Doesn't sound safe or trustworthy if you ask me.
Logged  Jump To Top
Kekkimaru
UBER NEWB!

☢☢☢☢☢☢

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 01:03:45 PM »

I dunno, but here's this to see if anything's compromised http://www.slate.com/id/2277768/
Logged  Jump To Top

Sharpevil
1K Newb

Hello I am plant

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 05:08:10 PM »

Gawker runs a number of very high profile blogs such as Kotaku, and, ironically, Lifehacker.
Logged  Jump To Top

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print

Jump to: