TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Your ad here, right now:
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: I HAVE MY ACCOUNT BACK: DETAILS INSIDE.  (Read 18820 times)
Sharpevil
1K Newb

Hello I am plant

« on: December 14, 2010, 05:19:35 PM »

Hey guys. I just wanted you all to know that I have my steam account back. I'm not, however, going to be continuing the tournament. I'm going to be taking a hiatus from, well... Anything that takes any real effort. I had a nervous breakdown recently and have been diagnosed with moderate depression and severe insomnia, and I've chosen to drop out of college to take some classes closer to home to try to figure out what I really want. I understand this might be disappointing, and believe me, this isn't how I wanted this to end up. I just no longer have the energy needed to run something like this. The next few days are going to be spent saying my goodbyes, packing up, and numbing my brain, trying to forget this college fiasco ever happened.

Anyway, I still fully intend to have a giveaway eventually. It just might not be this particular unusual. Stay in the steam group, I hope you'll all join me when that time comes.
Logged  Jump To Top

Grey Devil
Global Admin
OVER 9000 Posts

The Crazy Hobo Under Your Bed

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 06:09:20 PM »

Hey, shit happens and you're entitled to take care of yourself first. If you need advice remember that you can ask, a few people on here have had similar situations as you (including myself) so don't feel like you can't talk about it.

Anyways, don't feel bad for putting the tournament on hold. And those that get pissy about it can take a hike (;
Logged  Jump To Top

Kekkimaru
UBER NEWB!

☢☢☢☢☢☢

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 06:28:21 PM »

Man, insomnia sucks balls. I'm not diagnosed with it, but I always have a tendency to stay up all night, even if I want to sleep- or if I try to sleep at night I always toss and turn and wake up every couple of hours. But anway, yeah, feel better. Silly TF2 giveaways aren't worth losing yourself over. Anyone who really complains about it isn't much of a Newb anyway, so what do they matter?

P.S: If you don't have it already I'll share my humble indie games with you, or gift you your own if it'll cheer you up/make you feel a little better Cheesy
Logged  Jump To Top

Sharpevil
1K Newb

Hello I am plant

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 07:25:42 PM »

I was sure to grab it first thing when I saw it. Thanks, though.
Logged  Jump To Top

Kekkimaru
UBER NEWB!

☢☢☢☢☢☢

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 07:39:55 PM »

Alrighty, I'd offer something else but I'm dirt-broke right now.
Logged  Jump To Top

Pages: [1] 2
Print

Jump to: