TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Print
Author Topic: What Class Do You Plan to Play When Borderlands 2 Launches?  (Read 11595 times)
Nuunsa
Global Admin
1K Newb

« on: September 05, 2012, 07:17:23 PM »

And general Borderlands 2 discussion.  I wasn't sure if we could talk about Borderlands 2 on the Borderlands forum, but I figure it's close enough that it shouldn't be a problem. 

I was wondering, Newbs community, what class do you plan on playing when Borderlands 2 comes out?

I WANTEDto play the Mechromancer on Day 1, but apparently she won't be ready until later on in a DLC.    Sad   THAT was actually a major bummer when I heard about that, cause personally I think the Mechromancer would be a LOT of fun.  It's new and interesting and adds some nicely appreciated variety to an already expanded upon sequel.  Thing is, she's different from all the other classes that it would've made the experience that much better (in my opinion).  Also, she's crazy!    Grin

But, since she's out of the picture, I figure I'll go with the Commando.  Can't say no to dem turrets.  Turrets done the right way in my opinion.  Gotta say, kind of disappointed in how "small" the turret from Borderlands 1 was, along with how limited it was.  I'm glad to see they made the necessary and appropriate changes to the turret to give it more umph! 

So, what classes do you all plan on playing?  Let's start this up!
Logged  Jump To Top

Grey Devil
Global Admin
OVER 9000 Posts

The Crazy Hobo Under Your Bed

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 11:26:09 PM »

I will probably have to wait until the game goes on a sale on Steam but if i were to play a class i'd like to play the Assassin [:
Logged  Jump To Top

Fuzion
Global Admin
UBER NEWB!

The Most Interesting Man in the World

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 11:31:57 PM »

I'm probably gunna hit Gunzerker or Assassin first... Mmmmm dual wielding
Logged  Jump To Top
jadedgeekgirl
Global Admin
1K Newb

I'm not cute! I'll mess you up!

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 09:09:27 AM »

Either Commando or Assassin first, or Siren. Turrets and and decoys sound like a whole lot of fun, but I also like elemental tech guns and dealing tons of elemental damage. We'll see.  Wink
Logged  Jump To Top

Mose Schrute
Global Admin
UBER NEWB!

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 09:41:07 AM »

Gunzerker, Assassin, Commando, and Siren in that order.  To me, Gunzerker embodies everything that makes Borderlands awesome.  Ridiculous over-the-top damage-dealing action.
Logged  Jump To Top
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Print

Jump to: