TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Rotation Server incentives (Grey+Links)  (Read 8252 times)
Headshot Hitman
Global Moderator
1K Newb

LOL WHEREZ MA MASTER SORD.

« on: October 06, 2008, 05:23:34 PM »

I know our server's only been out for a week or so, and the fact that we still have 7 servers up may be contributing to this, but its becoming difficult to keep up the rotation for more than a couple of hours.

I'd like to have fun rotation with regulars like we had a couple of weeks back. For this, i need to have a list of some maps you all like to play (other than 2fort, of course).

To add some extra incentive to playing on the rotation, reserves will be handed out to active players on the rotation. A contest this Sunday (I won't reveal too much :x) in celebration of someone's birthday will also be held on that rotation.

Although the server is still in development thanks to hard work by octo, sorting out some fun plug-ins for the server (FF at end of round; Crab battle sound when meleeing; sudden death melee rounds; rtv; etc.) I'd still love to see a bunch of regulars having fun killing each other on different maps other than 2fort. We may be no custom rotation, but that doesn't mean things can't be fun Tongue

We'll also be giving admin to those we see responsible on the server. Have fun!

IP: 72.51.44.144
Logged  Jump To Top

NFreak
1K Newb

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 05:49:29 PM »

Well since the old servers are going down, maybe it can be the new Payload rotation. But maybe instead of just Badwater and Gold Rush, throw in pl_dustbowl and pl_hoodoo too.
Logged  Jump To Top

Headshot Hitman
Global Moderator
1K Newb

LOL WHEREZ MA MASTER SORD.

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 07:22:20 PM »

Title says rotation  Undecided
Logged  Jump To Top

Verrah
UBER NEWB!

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 07:52:42 PM »

Take off bball (AKA TOTAL RAWKET CLUSTERFUCK)
Logged  Jump To Top

octo-dhd
Head Admin
1K Newb

Busy Perma Banning Fools

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 08:13:21 PM »

I'm going to adjust the votes so they only show stock maps, but I have other maps preloaded so that in the event that they have a special day, that they could run bball or whatever.
Logged  Jump To Top

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print

Jump to: