TF2Newbs Homepage

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Print
Author Topic: Donations towards the server / Forum Icon / Reserves / Etc  (Read 9796 times)
octo-dhd
Head Admin
1K Newb

Busy Perma Banning Fools

« on: October 07, 2008, 09:46:17 PM »

I'd like to thank Sairimmer for being our very first official non-admin donation towards the maintaining of the Newbs servers.  I was a little unprepared for an actual real live donation, so today I added in a "$$ Donator" image which shows up on the forums next to the players avatar picture (and of course gave Sairimmer a reserve slot as promised).

If anyone else wants to donate to the servers please let me know in a pm, eventually I'll have it where there is a button you can use, which will instantly give out the reserve and the forum logo, etc - but right now I'm still doing it by hand Smiley

Logged  Jump To Top

NFreak
1K Newb

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 03:05:05 AM »

How much are you looking for? When I finally can, I'll be sure to help out. :D
Logged  Jump To Top

SDHitmen
Newbs Regular

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 06:43:40 AM »

I'm seriously thinking about getting a job as a video game tester over the summer and they make anywhere from $10 an hour - $120 an hour, so if I do that, then I'm sure I can spare some money for the servers
Logged  Jump To Top

octo-dhd
Head Admin
1K Newb

Busy Perma Banning Fools

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 11:44:45 AM »

Video game testing is supposed to be incredibly stressful and difficult.  I think I'd rather detassle corn.
Logged  Jump To Top

Grey Devil
Global Admin
OVER 9000 Posts

The Crazy Hobo Under Your Bed

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 12:14:53 PM »

Video game testing is supposed to be incredibly stressful and difficult.  I think I'd rather detassle corn.
Depends i suppose, a friend of mine did Game Testing for about a year and he said it was one of the funnest jobs he had.
Logged  Jump To Top

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Print

Jump to: